Principles of PHA for Team Members teaches attendees to be an effective contributor to PHA team sessions. Participants gain an understanding of the regulatory and technical requirements that govern the performance of PHA. Guidelines for their participation in PHA sessions are provided and explained. Attendees practice participating in the performance of a PHA led by the PHA training course instructor.
Become an effective member of a PHA team.
Operations, engineering, maintenance and other technical personnel who will serve as members of PHA teams.
- Overview of PHA
- Understanding Hazards
- What-If and What-If/Checklist Studies
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) Studies
- Major Hazards Analysis
- Guidance for Team Members
Duration / Credits
- One day
- 0.7 CEUs awarded
- 1.17 CM Points, ABIH Approval #: 10-319
- 7 PDH or Technical Hours
- 0.7 COCs
- For USA Courses, see Schedule