Methods For Registration
To register, you may use any of the following methods:
- Online: Click here
- Phone: 1-614-841-9800
- Fax: 1-614-841-9805
- Registration Form - 2017 USA (PDF)
- Registration Form - 2016-2017 International (PDF)
- Registration Form - 2017 International, For Courses in Mexico City (PDF in Spanish)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Course attendance is limited, and classes are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Enrollment is confirmed upon receipt of payment. We recommend registering at least 6-8 weeks prior to the course date(s).
Promotions and Discounts
For promotions, please click here.
Pre-payment is required for training courses. Payment can be made by credit card, check, purchase order (P.O.), wire or ACH transfer.
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. To process your payment either online or by using Primatech's registration form, we need the following information:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date of the credit card
- Name as it appears on the credit card
- Billing address of the credit card (mailing address to where the credit card statement is sent)
- For MasterCard, Visa, or Discover - Card Verification Value (CVV2), three-digit code located on the back of the card
- For American Express - Unique Card Code (CID), four-digit code located above and to the right of the credit card number
Checks and Purchase Orders (P.O.s)
Primatech accepts checks for course fee payment. For P.O.s, Primatech can provide an invoice that is payable prior to the course dates. To pay using a P.O., please contact Primatech.
Wire and ACH Transfer
Please contact Primatech for wire and ACH transfer information.
Course fees are due prior to the course dates. A 25% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than four (4) weeks prior to the course start date. No refunds can be given for cancellations less than two (2) weeks prior to the course start date, although substitutions are allowed. Registration fees include course materials, coffee breaks, lunches, and a course certificate. Registration fees do not include computer rentals for software courses. Attendees are responsible for providing their own computers for software courses. Hotel, travel and other related expenses are the participant's responsibility. Hotel information and travel directions will be provided to registrants. Please let us know in advance if you have any special access or dietary needs. Primatech reserves the right to change course dates, course locations, course fees, and course content at its sole discretion without notice.