- CSB safety recommendations
- HSE Report on Source Terms for Flashing Releases
- CSB Releases Safety Bulletin on Anhydrous Ammonia Incident Involving Hydraulic Shock
- OSHA Testifies at Joint Senate Committee Hearing
- Primatech has posted three slide shows on SlideShare.
- Primatech's Dr. Paul Baybutt authors paper on defining the purpose, scope, and objectives for PHA studies
- Primatech to Exhibit at the 2015 Global Congress on Process Safety
- Primatech Presentations at the 2015 Global Congress on Process Safety
- Primatech's Dr. Paul Baybutt will be teaching a new one-day short course entitled "Developing and Implementing a Competence Management Program for Process Safety" at the upcoming CCPS 11th Global Congress on Process Safety in Austin, Texas.
- Attend the course Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for Team Leaders (US) and purchase PHAWorks® and/or Tracker™ at a discounted license fee (save up to $3,000).
- Attend the course Advanced Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for Team Leaders and purchase PHAWorks® at a discounted license fee (save $1,500).
- Attend the course Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) for Process Safety Management (PSM) (US) and purchase LOPAWorks® at a discounted license fee (save $3,000).
- Attend the full 5-day week LOPA PTI Series (LOPA, SIL Determination, Risk Tolerance Criteria) and receive LOPAWorks for $2,000 plus a free optional LOPAWorks training webinar.