- HAZCOM Standard: Workers must be trained by December 1, 2013
- OSHA releases fact sheet on internal combustion engines as ignition sources
- Chemical Safety Board Evaluates American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practice on Performance Safety Indicators
- Primatech's Dr. Paul Baybutt delivered presentations on human factors, layers of protection analysis and risk tolerance criteria at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety
- Primatech staff members authored chapters on Process Safety Regulations Around the World, Process Hazards Analysis, Layers of Protection Analysis, and Safety Instrumented Systems in the recently released Wiley Handbook of Loss Prevention Engineering.
- LOPAWorks 3 Released - Conduct Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) for hazard scenarios.
- Attend the course Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for Team Leaders (US) and purchase PHAWorks® and/or Tracker™ at a discounted license fee (save up to $3,000).
- Attend the course Advanced Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for Team Leaders and purchase PHAWorks® at a discounted license fee (save $1,500).
- Attend the course Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) for Process Safety Management (PSM) (US) and purchase LOPAWorks® at a discounted license fee (save $1,000).